Northern Star Investment Corp IV – Class A (NSTD) shares today closed 0.8% above their 52-week low of $ 9.64, giving the company a market cap of 388 million of dollars. The stock is currently down 0.8% year-to-date, 0.8% in the past 12 months and 0.8% in the past five years. This week, the Dow Jones Industrial Average rose 0.2% and the S&P 500 rose 1.2%.
- Trade volume this week was 32.5% below the 20-day average.
- Beta, a measure of the stock’s volatility relative to the overall market, is 0.0.
- The relative strength index (RSI) of the stock was between 30 and 70.
- MACD, a trend following momentum indicator, indicates a downtrend.
- The stock closed below its Bollinger Band, indicating that it may be oversold.
Comparative market performance
- The company’s stock price is the same as the S&P 500 Index, it is behind on a one year basis and behind on a 5 year basis.
- The company’s stock price is the same as the Dow Jones Industrial Average, it is behind on a one year basis and behind on a 5 year basis.
This story was produced by the Kwhen Automated News Generator. For more articles like this, please visit us at finance.kwhen.com. Write to [email protected] © 2020 Kwhen Inc.
The views and opinions expressed herein are the views and opinions of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of Nasdaq, Inc.