Northern Star Investment Corp III – Class A (NSTC) shares today closed 0.8% above their 52-week low of $ 9.65, giving the company a market cap of 389 million of dollars. The stock is currently down 0.2% year-to-date, 0.7% in the past 12 months and 0.7% in the past five years. This week, the Dow Jones Industrial Average rose 1.1% and the S&P 500 rose 0.1%.
- Trade volume this week was 95.8% below the 20-day average.
- Beta, a measure of the stock’s volatility relative to the overall market, is 0.0.
- The relative strength index (RSI) of the stock was between 30 and 70.
- MACD, a trend following momentum indicator, indicates a downtrend.
- The stock closed above its Bollinger Band, indicating it could be overbought.
Comparative market performance
- The company’s stock price is the same as the S&P 500 Index, it is behind on a one year basis and behind on a 5 year basis.
- The company’s stock price is the same as the Dow Jones Industrial Average, it is behind on a one year basis and behind on a 5 year basis.
Comparative performance by group
- Year-to-date company’s stock price performance lags -124.8% behind the peer average
- The company’s stock price performance over the past 12 months lags -139.5% behind the peer average
This story was produced by the Kwhen Automated News Generator. For more articles like this, please visit us at finance.kwhen.com. Write to [email protected] © 2020 Kwhen Inc.
The views and opinions expressed herein are the views and opinions of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of Nasdaq, Inc.